Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Houston, We have a heartbeat! :)


What a stressful day! I didn't feel like doing anything at work because I was honestly just counting down the hours until 3:30pm. I told my hubby earlier in the day that we were leaving the house at 2:45, so, what does he decide to do at 2:40? Take a shower... yep... he has noooooooooooooo concept of time management and gets upset when I rush him. To top it all off, we had to get gas on the way to the doctor, so of course, we were 5 minutes late. FIVE MINUTES! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I was highly upset over 5 minutes! It is the principle of the matter!

So, we get there, and have to wait, of course... but when they called us back, our doctor asked us how I was doing. I said "Terrified" and meant it... He asked about the spotting and if I'd had any cramping, which I haven't, thankfully. Mostly, I just feel sore after I spot, and I do not spot that much when it happens. Next, we did the sono, and found one healthy little baby in there measuring right on track. Then came the fun part. They can actually let you hear your baby's heartbeat at 7 weeks... can you imagine?! I cried... Not just from joy, but because hearing that racing heartbeat reminded me of that last week in the hospital last November when we were constantly checking the boys heartbeats and then finally couldn't find Rafe's. I sooooooo hope we get a better outcome this time.

Well, that's it for now. We have to get ready for the Day of the Dead mass tonight which is being said in memory of our boys, Solomon and Rafe. I pray that they are watching over us as we go down this road again.

0 comments on "Houston, We have a heartbeat! :)"

Post a Comment