Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

2 weeks down...14 to go???



We've survived another week of strict bedrest. Only 2 trips to the hospital this week... not bad! lol All is going well so far overall. With one exception. I am HUNGRY 24/7. I need a buffet table set up in my bedroom I guess! Yesterday I couldn't get enough food, ever. I had Sami go out and get me an order of spaghetti w/meat sauce AND meetballs. I usually split that order over 2 days. Not yesterday. I wolfed it down and looked around the bed hoping that there'd be more somehow... no use. I hate half a loaf of french bread too. So, you'd think my blood sugar would be through the roof, but it wasn't. That's the thing, my blood sugar has been on the low end this week. I've not had to use my pre meal insulin at all. And it looks like I'll have to cut back on my morning and evening doses too. Guess all this laying around and doing nothing is taking it's toll. :)

We got a TON of snow yesterday. They are saying that 12.5 inches fell in 24 hours, the most since 2011. It was beautiful to watch it from my bedroom windows, but I wish I could have been out there with all the other kids and kids at heart building snowmen. Next winter hopefully, we'll have Masarra out there playing in the snow with us!

0 comments on "2 weeks down...14 to go???"

Post a Comment