Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Vacation - FINALLY!!!


Well it's finally here... Sami and I are going for a week of vacation in Las Vegas. We are so excited. I can't write much because I have to go and pack. :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We are taking a much needed rest before Sami has knee surgery on Monday the 17th and we restart the IVF process. I'm looking forward to a week of shows and our first joint concert - Mana. I know, you are saying "WTF, WHO IS MANA?". They are a Mexican rock band that Sami and I fell in love with years ago. He has no idea what they are saying but loves the music. We should have a blast! The VMA's start tomorrow night so we should see lots of celebs....
Had to change my song this week too. For some reason, I love the new BS song even if I don't really care for her.

0 comments on "Vacation - FINALLY!!!"

Post a Comment