Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

SAMI had his surgery yesterday


He ended up having to spend the night in the hospital due to some excessive bleeding from his knee. He's doing really well though and made it home this afternoon. He's up and walking on his crutches, but cannot take a shower for 2 weeks. I threatened to kill him if he eats garlic during that time!
We had a blast in Vegas. I've got to get back to eating healthy again though, because we start IVF again in a couple of weeks. It was impossible to do this week though because of Sami being in the hospital. The place had a tiny cafeteria that was only open like 1 hour a day and the hospital itself was located in the middle of the GHETTO. I kid you not. I didn't feel safe venturing out so I stuck to McDonalds which was right across the street. Big Mac it was then! LOL

0 comments on "SAMI had his surgery yesterday"

Post a Comment