Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

I threw my back out tonight!


Which sucks for real when all I was trying to do was pick up a trashbag off the floor. The @$%$ thing wasn't even heavy. So it's happy meds for me tonight. Now we have 2 cripples in the Khoury household. LOL
We met with our fertility doctor last week, and we should be beginning the process again in a couple of days. Hopefully, we'll get a better outcome this time.
Sami is getting ready to go off to Vegas on his own the first week of November. Hopefully he'll make us all some money. I on the other hand, have to save my vacation days for Christmas so I'm staying my sorry but home this time. I'll be in NC the weekend before Halloween though. I can't wait to see everyone!
Plus, I have to bribe Braydon to tell me Hickory Dickory Dock.... :)

0 comments on "I threw my back out tonight!"

Post a Comment