Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!



Week 16 is here! And so the IM shot fun begins again! That's right... now that we've made it to the 16 week mark, I have started my P17 injections (a compound of fun stuff and progesterone) that is supposed to help ward off pre-term labor. I'll be doing them weekly from now until week 36, God willing!

Whew... am I tired! We hosted tons of friends for a New Year's Eve party last night and had a wonderful time. Sami tried to keep me off of my feet most of the day, but I had to help him some... I couldn't just sit there and watch. So, by the time midnight rolled around, I was exhausted. I went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 8... not nearly enough sleep, so I've spent the day in my pjs on my sofa... nothing wrong with that! :)

I think this pregnancy has robbed all of my brainpower...seriously! I wen to McDonalds yesterday and completely screwed up my order. I knew exactly what I wanted, but that is not what came out of my mouth. The poor lady at the counter just laughed at me. I was just as bad at CVS later in the day. Maybe in 2011 I will make sense again. :)

We packed the boys things up in the nursery this week after getting confirmation that we are having a little girl. I've only bought one dress so far, so I will have to get active with the internet shopping.... yeay! We are doing a Hello Kitty around the world theme for the nursery. I have been painting some pictures of Hello Kitty saying hello in various languages that I hope to hang in the there for decoration. It has not taken that much work to take the room from a boy's den to a girl's. Just gotta start working on the dresses now because little Masarra Ann will be here before we know it. Masarra was Sami's grandmother's name, and means joy, and Ann is my mom's middle name. I'd say we can't wait to meet her, but truly... we can, and I tell her that every day!

1 comments on "Happy 2010!"

Anonymous said...

test

Post a Comment