Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm sleep walking for babies! Won't you join me?



So, since I'm on bedrest this year, the closest I will get to Marching for Babies with the March of Dimes is in my dreams. BUT, you can still help! Check out the link below:


Click here to help me reach my goal!



I'm very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. Please help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk. It's easy and secure - just click through to make your donation.

As you all know, our family was profoundly impacted in 2008 by the loss of our sons, Solomon and Rafe, who unfortuantely entered this world to soon. We are truly blessed to be having a second chance and anxiously await the arrival of little Masarra Ann Khoury in late May of this year. With this new pregnancy we have already benefitted tremendously from medical advances brought to us in part by none other than the March of Dimes. With their help, we hope to avoid another pre-term birth. Sami and I hope you will help us help this organization with their truly valuable work.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies (Yes, that's me!!!) and babies begin healthy lives(Yes, that's you Masarra!!!). And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.(Their information was invaluable to us in 2008 as parent's of a NICU baby.)

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

To make a donation, visit my personal Web page at

http://www.marchforbabies.org/tracykhoury

If you would like to learn more about March for Babies, visit the Web site at
www.marchforbabies.org.

Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?
Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P_dFD0J47I to see the video.

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.








Little Masarra is doing just fine. I can feel her move around more day after day and tell her daily that she's gotta stay in until at least late April or May. No negotiation on that! lol

My cervix continues to look great. We are having to watch her placenta now though as it has decided to be low lying for the time being which could be problematic as we enter the latter part of the second trimester and early third. My docs have their eyes on it though, so I am not terribly worried.

0 comments on "I'm sleep walking for babies! Won't you join me?"

Post a Comment