Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

We had another good night


Solomon slept well last night on his stomach. He needs a PICC line so they can stop having to take blood from his poor feet. They are a little bruised to say the least. He had lab work done yesterday and the only thing really off were his tryglicerides. No worries though, this happens, and they just take him off his lipids for a day or so. I sat with him twice today. I stayed so long the second time and they had to get a wheelchair to get me back to my room. I had gotten a little drowsy and they didn't want me walking back on my on. I feel like all I do is drink water and pump. LOL When I went to visit Solomon the second time this morning, he was on his back. He was soooo cute! His hands were clasped together and it looked like he was praying. That's what we all need to do!
Luv you all and thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
Sami, Tracy and Solomon

0 comments on "We had another good night"

Post a Comment