Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Rainy Mondays SUCK!


Ugh! Will this day ever end? I got to work at the crack of dawn for a meeting that I could have just have easily missed. That led to a series of conference calls that went on waaaaaaay too long. I hear my bed calling me now... but, alas, I have a transaction I am still waiting on at work, so I will be here a little while longer... go figure... it's Monday... and still raining...

To make matters worse, I decided this weekend to go ahead and eat like I am pregnant, so I have had no caffeine since Friday night. Hmmm, let's see... caffeine withdrawal, lupron shots and estrogen injections, oh my! When you read in the paper that I've gone off on a crime spree, you will know why!

Speaking of which, I saw my life flash in front of my eyes last night! I had the uber smart idea to sneak up on him while he was doing laundry last night... All the lights were out in the house except for in the utility room. He finished playing with the laundry... and yes I call it playing.. you should watch his laundry process and you'd agree... and when he came out I lunged at him and screamed...Not a good idea in hindsight! He tried to take a swing at his attacker and thankfully realised it was me before he landed his punch. I laughed soooooooo hard though!

He tried to get me back later on by trying to sneak out of the bedroom and crawl around the couches and surprise me. I busted him though before he had a chance. We got a good laugh out of it.

I got my appointment scheduled with the fertility doc today. I'll be back to see him next Friday, 9/25 and we will hopefully get the go-ahead then for a transfer on 10/1. Keep those fingers crossed please!

Thankfully, I will be back at my acupuncturist's office tomorrow for some help with my nausea, headaches and yes, of course, the all important lining. I do hope we win the lining lotto and register an 8 or higher next week. :)

Sticky vibes and baby dust to all!

0 comments on "Rainy Mondays SUCK!"

Post a Comment