Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

What a rainnnnnny day!


The weather is glum and so am I... my head is killing me... only 2 days after acupuncture too... no wonder my acupuncture doctor said I would need more visits this cycle... ugh! At least I only have another week on the nasty Lupron! Then hopefully the headaches will be gone... I hope at least. :)

I must give a shout out to my Big Brother! He and his wife welcomed a beautiful little boy into the world yesterday. Chase will make a wonderful addition to their family and give Braydon a cool new brother to play with. :)

Sami and I went out for dinner last night to try and blow off some steam before his big math test today... We kept wondering why no one was at the cool new restaurant we had decided to try... welll duh! We just happened to pick an Afghan restaurant on 9/11? What were we thinking? Thanks Elise for pointing the obvious out to me today... I definitely did not even think that through last night.

I know now too why I have never written a book. Every time I sit down at this computer to write a blog entry, Sami gets pulled in by watching my fingers move across the keyboard and tries to grab the hand closest to him to play with... maybe I should worry about him... he's so easily distracted by moving objects. Or, better yet, perhaps I should google hypnosis and learn how to hypnotize him. LOL

I am headed to NC this week to visit a client AND see my newphews. I can't wait. It will make the time pass faster until we get to go back in to the doc and see how the ol' lining's growing this month. Come on....8+!

0 comments on "What a rainnnnnny day!"

Post a Comment