Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A double pounder with cheese!


Sami doesn't like it when I say that, but that's what he is. He is officially 2lbs 1.5oz now and is 33 cm long (12.8 inches). He tries to smile a little which is where I got the cheese from. :) Solomon's doing well. He let me hold him for 3 hours yesterday and is at 11 ml now on his feedings. He'll be at .5 oz before I know it! His little belly is not so little anymore and is growing every day. He's able to stay awake a little while longer now and tries to focus in on my face. His oxygen is a little higher now since he's breathing on his own and burning through more calories and energy. They are trying to bring it down, and hopefully he'll be successful with that today.
Thanks for your continued prayers!
Love,
Sami, Tracy and Solomon

0 comments on "A double pounder with cheese!"

Post a Comment