Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

He gained 1.4 oz today!


Solomon is up to 2 lbs 5 oz now, and no end's in sight now that he's drinking 19ml 8 times a day. His lab results are actually showing that he's a little dry, so they increased his milk volume. His sodium was a little on the low side now that he's drinking milk only (no iv's) so they are adding sodium to his feeding tube to try to bring his labels up to normal levels. He's responding well to his chest physiotherapy and his lung x-rays keep getting better. We did 3 hours of kangaroo care today and both enjoyed it tremendously. His alarms barely went off, and when they did, it was because I mistakenly did something he didn't like such as taking his hat off to kiss him...oh well! I want my kisses!!!
Tomorrow he will be 4 weeks old and I'll be 30 years old. I've ordered 31 cupcakes to mark the occasion. Maybe I'll be nice enough to share. LOL
We thank you as always for your continued prayers.
Love,
Sami, Tracy and Solomon

0 comments on "He gained 1.4 oz today!"

Post a Comment